Since 1988, why do hundreds of international dealers, engineering companies, trading companies and OEMs buy from Maida International?
- We hold exclusive rights to several US process control brands.
- We support and protect our dealer network and OEMs.
- We are 100% dedicated to the international market.
- We are 100% dedicated to process instrumentation.
- We integrate multiple products into one import and payment.
- We honor factory warranties and facilitate returns and repairs.
- We offer competitive prices on product and freight.
- We accommodate special requests in the preparation of documentation and handling of payment and/or commission.
Maida International functions as the EXPORT SALES DEPARTMENT for several U.S. manufacturing companies including Robertshaw, Danaher Controls and Barksdale. Many U.S. companies make high-quality instrumentation, however, some are not equipped to meet the special needs of the international agent and customer. Maida International is engineered to support the international dealer, engineering company, systems integrator and OEM.
For over 25 years, Maida International has provided international agents and customers access to a variety of U.S. product lines. Our factory-trained engineers in our New York facility build process solutions to end-user specifications. We deliver complete, accurate and competitive proforma invoices ready for technical and commercial consideration. Beyond access, quotations and pricing, Maida International supplies the agent and end-user critical support services such as sales financing, technical support and promotional assistance.
A partnership formed with Maida International eliminates the costly, time-consuming and sometimes frustrating process of communicating with several U.S. factories. Our service permits agents to build a strong, satisfied customer base and end-users to produce higher quality, profitable products.
Maida International is the international link between U.S. manufacturers and end-users around the world.